WTD 2017 is fast approaching and we are looking for your support!
Last year we attracted big names that have played in the past along with well-known Maine bands that played at WTD for the first time! We are working on a terrific line up for 2017, so stay tuned.
We ask everyone to get involved and please feel free to contribute at your comfort level. It takes significant sponsorship to support this event and we welcome any level of contribution.
To become a sponsor, contact:
Sue Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing in a full color brochure that is printed and mailed to almost 8,000 homes as an insert in the American Journal. Copies are also distributed during the event in high traffic locations.
- Listing on multiple posters that are distributed in the Westbrook downtown area and with local businesses
- Logo placement and hyperlink to your Website on our site
- Social Media promotion on Facebook Westbrook Together Days and Twitter @WestbrookTD
- Logo placement on sponsorship banners at the event
- Music sponsors can place a company banner on the stage when their musical act is performing
- Distribution of approved promotional items with your brand (if you want to provide)
- Personal satisfaction that you are contributing to the continued success of the biggest community event in Westbrook!